Stage 2 Re-Opening
Please read the following important information regarding our stage 2 re-opening
We’re thrilled to inform you that the VIC Government restrictions have lifted which is GREAT NEWS!
We will be re-opening our Health Club, Creche and GOswim on Monday 22nd June.
Due to the current restrictions, we will be opening with a change of operating hours & bookings are essential to avoid disappointment.
This means, as a community, we can start moving together again and be able to:
✔️ Connect with others
✔️ Get MORE social interaction
✔️ Re-ignite your fitness and wellbeing journey✔️ Support your local Centre
Monday - Friday: 6am -12pm & 4pm - 7pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 12pm
*remember to book in your visit to our Centre to avoid disappointment
What you need to know
Bookings must be made to utilise any of our programs or facilities at this current time. To make a booking please CLICK HERE. We recommend you book a minimum of 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
Bookings will need to be made for use of our indoor 25m pool, our Group Fitness Classes and for Gym Sessions.
In the interest of public safety, walk-ins will not be available.
Pricing & Passes
- Your membership can be reactivated at any time please contact our team here or reactivate your membership on your next visit.
- Multi visit passes can be used
- New multi-visit passes may be purchased upon entry
- Casual visits can be purchased upon entry via Tap & Go only
Our change rooms and showers will be available for use from Monday 22nd June, however, do ask that you please limit your time in centre and follow social distancing rules.
Please note the following other changes to our facilities:
- Water fountains will only be accessible to refill water bottles - no bubbler access. Please bring a water bottle with you.
- Some gym equipment may be closed for use to allow for social distancing rules.
- Lockers will not be available for use at this time. Please keep your belongings with you either on the side of the pool or at your station in the gym.
Our Creche will be open on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays between 9am - 12pm
Booking is essential please book your child in following the usual process.
ACCESS TO POOL
Swimming will be available as follows:
- Lane / Lap swimming will be available as 45-minute sessions
- Pool capacity is limited to 20 people at any one time.
- All visitors are limited to three visits per week, and each visit limited to 45 minutes
- 3 swimmer per lane – NO EXCEPTIONS
- All sessions must be booked in advance
- Only swimmers are permitted entry. No spectators or visitors allowed.
Note: Sessions will run for 45-minutes. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booked time. You will need to be marked off by a customer service officer. Please finish your swim and exit the centre within the allocated time.
Members who reactivate their membership must scan their cards upon arrival. Alternatively, you can pay casually by Debit or Credit Card. We will not be accepting cash.
Learn to Swim
Our GOswim Swim and Water Safety Lessons are BACK! HOORAY!
Your class time will remain the same as before our shutdown and classes will re-commence as of Monday 22nd June 2020.
If you would like to look at changing your class time or join our Learn to Swim program please contact our team, who will be able to tell you availability and get you started.
Click here to contact our team. Our Aquatics Team will be able to help you out.
Changes to how we run your class
- In line with Victorian Government restrictions, we will be engaging the top 4 levels where the instructor will be out of the water. This is in line with lane, pool and zone usage/capacities.
- Lesson times blocked out - i.e. no public access
- Classes will run with 15min changeover to clean equipment/ facility
- Classes limited to 25-metre pool
- Supervising parent/guardian can be determined on the size of the zone meeting the 1 person per 4 square metre
- The instructor can be in and out of the water during the class
- You will notice various entries and exits to ensure that we avoid crossover and separate change rooms for each area to avoid congestion
- Our team will be contacting all members to book and individually reactivate
- If you do not wish to restart lessons and have not heard from us, please contact u directly on 9747 4333 to discuss your options.
- If you need to keep your membership on suspension, you will have the option to remain suspended free of charge until September 2020
The following programs will not be commencing until further restrictions lift or term 3 (12 July):
- lower primary age (under7)
We encourage you to check with the team and your email inbox for updates.
ACCESS TO OUR HEALTH CLUB
Group fitness classes are being held with social distancing rules in place.
Our Group Fitness classes will have a maximum of 10 people per class, each person will be required to bring a towel or mat and wipe down equipment before and after use.
All classes must be booked in advance. BOOK HERE
Change room facilities will be restricted, please limit your time in Centre before and after class.
Our gym will be available for use from Monday 22nd June
Gym access will be available as 45-minute sessions
Our Gym is limited to 20 people in our Gym area at one time.
Visitors MUST bring a towel to train.
All sessions must be booked in advance. BOOK HERE
All equipment must be wiped over before and after use - you will find wipes or spray in Centre.
Note: Sessions will run for 45-minutes. Please arrive prior to your booked time. You will need to be marked off by a customer service officer. Please finish your gym session and exit the centre within the allocated time.
You might notice some changes in CentreTo help reduce the spread of CoVid-19, you will find some big changes in our Centre when we reopen. These changes have been put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
Our Centre teams have been busy cleaning and preparing for a re-start of programs and re-opening. This means we have taken strict actions to ensure a high standard of environmental cleaning and providing adequate quantities of hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities in prominent places.
What to expect in Centre
We are operating as a cashless Centre with EFTPOS available for all transactions. We will be accepting card payments only to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
1.5m Social Distancing
The safety of our staff & patrons is our highest priority. Please follow the social distancing markers around the Centre, ensuring you adhere to the distancing guidelines of 1.5m between the next person.
Our sanitisation stations will be found all around our Centre. Please sanitise your hands as you enter and exit each area of our Centre.
If you have any questions or need support, our team is available HERE.
We are experiencing unprecedented levels of enquiries. We are trying our best to keep up with the influx of calls and appreciate your patience at this time. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as practical.
We’ve missed you and are excited about the great work Australians have done, to help us open sooner and connect with you again.
We would like to thank you for sticking with us through these uncertain times and hope that you have been able to continue meeting your health and fitness goals whether it’s in your own backyard, walking the dog or with our very own Home Fitness Network.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Something we missed? Check out our FAQs below or call our team who will be able to help you.