Are you 50 and over and challenged to do certain movements on land? Are you experiencing health issues like arthritis, osteoporosis, or low back pain? Or, do you want to kickstart your active lifestyle to be mobile and independent for as long as possible?
If any of them describes you, we are inviting you to join STAYING ACTIVE HYDROTHERAPY CLASSES- an evidenced-based exercise approach designed by Healthstin exclusively for people over 50.
Here, you will experience pain-free movement in a therapeutic environment without pressure and resistance on your body and less stress on your joints and muscles.
WHERE: Melton Waves Leisure Centre, 206 Coburns Rd, Melton VIC 3337
WHEN: Wednesdays, 12 PM
- Staying Active programs focus on helping people over 50 to move better each day.
- Whether you want to better manage your health, get back into fitness or reduce the risk of chronic disease, these classes are for you.
- Build strength, avoid falls, and increase your quality of life in a social and safe setting.
- The Staying Active exercise approach is a personalised program designed by an Exercise Physiologist in a group setting that is tailored to your needs.
- $225 for 10 classes to secure your spot (10 people max per class), or $25 per class.
HOW TO JOIN?
Click the link to book in
Staying Active Aqua – Wednesday, 12 PM. Book now
Contact us on 1300 090 931 or email@example.com to learn more!