We have leaders that care and have what it takes to drive the business forward, look after their staff and provide the company with strategic direction.
Whether you have a background in leisure, hospitality, retail or another customer facing industry, we want to invite you to step into a sector that is essential to the wellbeing of our communities. We can offer you the stability of a full-time salaried position and the opportunity to build your career in a promising industry.
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Opportunity to work closer to home
- Free Onsite parking
- Free Facility Membership
- Knowing that you are contributing to our mission of inspiring community activity
About the role
The Swim School Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the Learn to Swim team to ensure programs are delivered in a progressive, customer-focused and methodical manner, and to ensure children are safe around water. The position works closely with the Facility manager and General Manager BlueFit Swimming to ensure the program is delivered in line with BlueFit’s established systems, processes and service standards. while focusing on opportunities for continuous improvement and improved service delivery.
This is not a 9 to 5 industry so we do need someone who can work some weekends and public holidays.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience leading a small team
- Face to face stakeholder management experience
- An inclusive approach to service. Our customer base is diverse and we love what this offers our workforce and want someone that can ensure all our customers feel welcome.
- Can-do attitude and willing to go the extra mile
A typical day might have you doing the following:
- Manage leads, cancellations, outstanding money and database management.
- Pro-actively marketing BlueFit’s products and services
- Work with the Facility Manager to ensure rosters are in set in line with targets
- Meet regularly with the Swim School Team including; Pool Deck Coordinators, LTS instructors and coaches (where applicable) to assess the progress of the LTS program.
- Ensure teachers and Pool Deck Coordinators are practicing vigilance in their supervision to ensure safe outcomes at all times.