Great news for further easing of restrictions!
We’re operating as per our usual opening hours with no more capacity limits! Those aged 12 years and 2 months and over have to be fully vaccinated to enter.
- Group fitness classes are on! From Saturday, 20th November, there will be no more capacity limits
- Our indoor pools are open for lap swimming and Aqua classes
- The outdoor pool is open from Monday 22nd Nov! We will operate with restricted hours in November. They are:
- Monday to Friday 5am-8am and 4pm-7pm
- Saturdays 6am-8am
- The pool may stay open for extended hours on hot weekends based on a 7-day forecast. Normal outdoor pool operating hours resume from Wednesday, 01 December.
- Swimming and squad lessons have returned
- Spa & Steam: The spa is open with no bookings anymore and the steam has now reopened!
RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
It is a requirement to check in via the Victorian Government QR Code. Please show your Green Tick to staff at entry.
Everyone aged 12 years and 2 months and over must have had both shots of your COVID-19 vaccine to enter our facilities. Please show proof at entry. This includes everyone using the facility and/or accompanying children to swimming lessons. The easiest way to show proof of vaccination is to link your COVID-19 digital certificate with the Service Victoria app and show it at check in, but it’s not the only way. The Victorian Government have published a handy guide to proof of vaccination. Please note our focus is on returning services back to the community and our front line customer service teams are simply following the rules provided by the government. We ask that all patrons respect these rules as we get our local teams back into employment and communities active again.
There are no longer any capacity limits imposed on our facility.
Masks are no longer required.
Social distancing and hygiene measures must be adhered to when visiting the Centre. Remember to always use a towel and wipe down equipment before and after use.
STAY AT HOME IF YOU ARE UNWELL
If you are unwell; or if you are not permitted to attend under the current health orders, please do not attend.
FOLLOW TEAM MEMBER ADVICE
All members and guests are required to follow the direction of our staff or any law enforcement officer.
This is a challenging time for all our customers and staff. We kindly request that you are patient with team members and fellow facility users alike as we all adjust to this new normal. We appreciate that this is a lot to cover. We will update this page with any additional advice as soon as it becomes available. If you have any queries or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com